We are a Charity based in Street, Somerset, who support the residents of Street and its surrounding population. We are situated adjacent to Hindhayes Infant School.
Our outstanding combined Social and Sports facilities, all on the same site, rival those found in much larger towns and cities. Being an enclosed sports field makes us the ideal venue for individuals and families to come and enjoy what we offer.
The Victoria Field was gifted to the people of Street in memory of William Reynolds in 1897.
- 2 bars
- Function Room for up to 150 guests available to book
- Skittle Alley – Sky and BT Sports shown on our large screen TV.
- Tennis (4 Courts – 2 Astro, 2 hard courts)
- Squash and Racketball (4 Courts, one being a glass back with seating for viewing)
- Indoor Bowls
- Outdoor Bowls
Other classes and events
- Various classes held for fitness, health and recreation. These include: Bingo, Bridge, Aerobics, Line Dancing, Camera Club, Pilates and Yoga.
The club is wheel chair friendly.
Please contact 01458 442779 for more information. You can see our opening hours here.